Sunday, February 19, 2012

Snow!!!!

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!
Finally...
Even though it might only snow an inch or so, I'm still happy.
Well... people are saying it's sleeting, a form of icy rain that makes everyones stupid side come out to play when they're driving: "Oh dear, it's sleeting. Better drive real fast to get home where I'm safe! Plus, I'll drink this scolding hot coffee while I'm at it. I'm a professional driver, one hand on the wheel is enough."
No...
Anyway, it's snow. I claim it to be snow. Maybe some rain is coming down with it, but hey, there's still white fluffy (or icy-ish) flakes falling down from the great sky above, soooo *does happy dance*. - Well actually more like get all snuggly with fuzzy socks, Spongebob PJ pants, and your girlfriends hoodie as you sit on the computer with a nice warm cup- oops. Forgot that part. I'm too lazy to go put the water on for tea of instant cappuccino, or even text my mom who is in the other side of the house to do it for me.
But... am I the only person in this world who would prefer a day like this over a day in the hot, scolding sun on the beach, getting all sweaty and having sand get in every crack and crevice? And I mean it. Every. Single. Spot. Sand. Can. Get. Even. Where. You. Never. Thought. It. COULD. Get.
Well, call be dull, but these are my favorite days. In my opinion, they're romantic. Even more romantic if you snuggle up on the couch with your lovey. Unfortunately, my lovey is at her house. I hope she's keeping warm. She is probably writing some codes on the computer for her homework. Because like me, she procrastinates too.
LOVE YOU BABY <3
Well, tell me, hot and sunny days, or rainy, romantic gray days?

No comments:

Post a Comment