Saturday, February 18, 2012

Procrastination. Can anyone stop this habit!?

Hello all!
Well, I am one of those many people who put off their homework till last minute. aka "Homework procrastinator." Right now I am up at 1:40am...almost 2:00am...doing homework due on Monday. A whole freaking chapter of biology that I had all week to do. But of course I didn't put it off for no reason. I was busy... I had TV episodes to watch, crafts to make, late night convos with my girlfriend, filling my iPod with more music from iTunes, the Sims 3 to play, and chocolate to finish eating from Valentine's Day.
See? I was too busy.....
Anyways, I've watched TONS of videos on how to stop procrastinating, (I'm a nerd, I know) but all of them are silly and un-realistic. Example: "Put everything aside, log off of your social networks, put your cell-phone on silent, or tell your friends you are too busy to go to the mall."
Are you kidding me? No... I guess that's what you will really have to do stop putting your work off till last minute. Oh well...
I always wonder what other people do to end their procrastinating habits... I know I haven't found anything yet that actually works. Usually if I'm Googling looking for an answer to a question, usually because I'm too lazy to look in the textbooks again(too much reading... I mean come on people who write textbooks. Are you trying to do a "lets see who can write the most boring, drawn-out, dry textbook out there" contest? That will be another blog topic.) I usually find myself on Facebook, or Tumblr. I mean, who doesn't have that problem?

...

DONE! Done with my Biology chapter. Well I'm off to bed.
Night everyone!
Talk to you tomorrow.
~27K :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment