Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tadpoles and music. :D

Hello! Okay, so I finally remembered about posting a song and some froggy updates like I said I would.
Here is a cool song I thought you guys might like. (these songs I will be posting are all on my iPod...)

I found it the other day and thought it had a catchy beat.
Okay, so now frogs. (or tadpoles in this case...) :)
My tadpoles are doing good. Nothing really exciting yet. hahaha xD They just like to swim around, eat, and chill out looking like their dead, then all of a sudden get spooked somehow and swim at an extremely high speed (for a tadpole) around their tank.
Randomness...:
Today I went to a clothes store by me with my mom so I could spend a little moolah on a new shirt. I found this really cute top with a little floral pattern on it. Anyways, as we were paying at the desk a little kid and his dad walked by. The other cashier lady said to ours, "Awww, he is so cute!" (talking about the little kid). So for some reason, our cashier lady decides to be a complete hater and goes, "NO. I hate little kids. I HATE them." (she was all seriousness by the way... no joke)...
I gave my mom a look like "Oh my god..."
Why do people have to be so mean? I mean, even if you aren't the fondest of little kids... do you have to announce it loudly in front of everyone? Or a customer? No... I don't think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment